New Vintage Led Lamp with Fixture
1. New design vintage led bulb with fixture, just like a decorative led lighting. Amber gold glass finishing, 5W Led wattage 2200K, 300lm output, CRI is more than 95. High end led lamp. We can develop as per customer design
We have a new dmming driver, it is called switch dimming power, advantage as below:
1. Voltage 130V-270V. Wide voltage range, eliminate the effect of voltage instablility.
2. Better dimming ability, work with more than 95% of the dimmers on the market, full range smooth dimming.
3. Higher efficiency. There is almost no heat sinking problem, so the efficiency is higher than traditional dimming driver.
4. Longer lifespan, because it has a high efficiency and no heat-sinking problem, this switch dimming driver has a longer lifespan.
About the driver for vintage Led bulb, we introduce a few as below:
1. The most popular vintage led bulb power supply is the deep dimming non-flicking driver now. we are using a lot of this vintage led bulb dimmable driver. It is UL, ETL, CE, FCC, CCC, SAA…Certified. This power supply is mature and reliable, very soft starting, 0-100% full range smooth dimming, no flicking at all. High Powe factory and high efficience. Voltage range is 110-140V and 200-250V, not wide range voltage, if the voltage fluctuates beyond this range, the Led bulb flashes, but it is not flickering, we recommend using a voltage stabilizer where the voltage is unstable.
2. Switch dimming power supply. This is a new dimming driver for vintage led bulb, it is wide voltage range. There is isolated switch dimming power supply and non-isolated switch dimming power, for isolated switch dimming power supply, the votage range is 180-265V and 90-145V; for non-isolated switch dimming power supply, the voltage range is 90-265V. Though, the isolated switch dimming power supply has a narrow voltage range, but it has a better dimming capacity and quality. In order to has a much better dimming, it is better to know the dimmer switch first.
3. DC power supply for vintage Led bulbs. Usually, there is 12VDC, 24VDC and 36VDC power supply, it can be used for both DC and AC, for example, if it is a 12VDC vintage led bulb power supply, it can be used for a 12VAC vintage led lamp too. The low voltage range usually is 12V, for example, if it is a 12VDC driver, the voltage range is 0-12V or 12-24V, so if a customer want a low voltage vintage led bulb, it is better to know their voltage tolerance.